This Bathua Bharta is not just 10 mins recipe but is super healthy and too bad that we can only enjoy this during winters. Hence this is time you can try this out.
I learnt it from my mom-in-law and this apparently is family favorite recipe and I love it all the more for it hardly takes any time to fix this amazing food. Bathua is rice in vitamins and minerals and this way this recipe uses it, you would not lose much nutrients in the cooking process too. This dish of Bathua Bharta goes it any regular indian meal and a person like me wouldn't mind to have it just with plain curd-rice.
Yes its that yummy and you shouldn't think twice about it .So go for this amazing recipe and enjoy the goodness this winters
- Batha Leaves: 2 cups
- Onions:1/2 cup finely chopped
- Tomato:1/2 cup finely chopped
- Garlic: 1 tsp chopped and crushed
- Salt: to taste
- Lemon juice: 1 tbsp
- Green chilli: 1 chopped
- Cumin powder: 1 tsp
- Mustard oil: 1 tsp
- Blanch the Bathua leave in water and then let it cool.
- Use your hand to mash it uniformly.
- Next add the other ingredients apart from mustard oil and mix it nicely.
- Last add mustard oil and mix it and serve as side dish with Dal and Rice.