Broccoli Roti Quesadilla was on my to-do list for long. Rather Roti Quesadilla was for long and then Broccoli sneaked into it only to make it yummier and healthier. This Broccoli Roti Quesadilla is a perfect way of packing nutrition for your family and though I used a bit of mozzeralla cheese, its completely avoidable. Cheese just makes it stick for long but if Quesadillas are made properly they won't open up.
Only catch is that they have to be served hot otherwise would turn soggy and then would loose the crispness these Broccoli Roti Quesadilla have in very bite. Blanched broccoli keeps the nutrition intact and with paneer offcourse it gives a great taste. You must try this and enjoy it more everyday.
- Chapati/Roti :1
- Pizza sauce: 1 tsp
- Hung curd spread/dip: 1 tsp
- Broccoli: 5 -6 florets blached in water
- Garlic powder: 1 tsp
- Chat masala: as per taste
- Mozzarella cheese: 1 tsp grated
- Paneer: 1 tbsp grated
- Black pepper: 1/2 tsp
- Coriander: 1 tbsp chopped
- Flax powder:1/2 tsp (optional)
- Cumin powder: 1/2 tsp
- Salt: to taste
- Grate the florets of broccoli and squeeze water nicely and mix coriander leaves, garlic powder, paneer, black pepper , cumin powder, flax seed powder salt and chat masala.
- Now take a girdle and heat the multigrain roti and on one half spread pizza sauce and other side spread hung curd dip.
- Now take the broccoli paneer mixture and spread it on one half, grated some cheese and close with the other half to make a semi circle.
- Cook from both the sides for 2 more mins and call it done!!