Here is my Crunchy Sprouts Sandwich which works wonders when you are looking for a high protein lunch box recipe and adding banana to team up is just perfect. This Crunchy Sprouts Sandwich here is my goto recipe whenever I want a break from munching sprouts for lunch or breakfast, while it fits well with my school going kid's taste too. The catch of packing a sandwich is to cut it in different shapes which are close to bite size so it doesn't overwhelm them.
Now adding cucumber strips gives moisture as well as added crunch to this Crunchy Sprouts Sandwich and that is what makes it so interesting. Hung curd gives the creamy and tangy flavour along with the spices. A perfect pack for picnics, this Crunchy Sprouts Sandwich would surely core high if you try it the proper way.
- Bread Slices : 2
- Hung curd: 2 tbsp
- Moong Sprouts: 2 tbsp
- Salt: as per taste
- Red chilli flakes: 1/2 tsp
- Oregano seasonings: 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper: 1/4 tsp
- Chat masala: 1/2 tsp
- Cucumber: 1/2 cut in strips
- Olive oil: 1 tsp
- Garlic: 1tsp chopped
- Heat oil and saute garlic and them saute sprouts.
- Season with chat masala, salt, oregano, red pepper and clack pepper.
- Now take it off from the flame & mix this in hung curd and give it a nice mix.
- Take the slice and spread the hung curd mixture and then cucumber.
- Grill the sandwiches and share.