Here we present you Zucchini Dosa Wraps..Interesting fusion of Indian and Continental..Isn't it?
I love experimenting and creating healthy recipes as much as I can. While Dosa is a family favorite and you wouldn't find a kids who doesn't enjoy having Dosa. So one of these days when I was trying out Dosa and I wanted to make it more appealing and filling, thought to create an entirely new style of filling. A filling which is a type of healthy salad but mixed well with italian flavoured base sauce.
Teamed it up with green chutney and that is all what was needed.
- Idli/Dosa Batter: 2 cups
- Tomato Puree: 1 cup
- Garlic: 2-3 cloves
- Coriander Sticks: 1 tbsp chopped
- Black pepper: 1/4 tsp
- Oregano: 1/4 tsp
- Salt: As per taste
- Zucchini: 1 cup grated
- Green Capsicum: 1/2 cup cut in juliennes
- Lemon juice: 1 tbsp
- Olive oil: 2 tsp
- Sugar: 1/2 tsp
- Onion:1, cut on half
- Heat 1tsp oil and saute coriander sticks and garlic.
- Next add tomato puree , sugar , salt , black pepper and cook for a while.
- Next add oregano and make a smooth paste of this in a mixed.
- Now in a small bowl, add zucchini, capsicum, lemon juice, salt and black pepper and keep aside.
- Now heat a pan and rub halved onion and then pour the dosa batter and spread it uniformly.
- Next spread the tomato paste on the top side of dosa once the dosa is half done underneath.
- Once you are ready to fold the dosa , at this point take the zucchini mixture and squeeze water completely and keep it on the extreme end of dosa.
- Roll up the dosa and cut it into four pieces and serve with green dal chutney