Minty Corn Spinach Pinwheels are another sure shot hit recipes. Now these can be used as breakfast, tiffin, snacks or even party starters. Team these up with some interesting dips and you would only have your guest adoring you more.
Infact I love pinwheels for this one more reason, that they are almost oil free and bring in lot of flavors and composition ideas with different ingredients. I enjoy eating these yummy Minty Corn Spinach Pinwheels with some fresh juice or even a cup of hot coffee. These were loved more at my house just because small sizes are attractive for me son and he finished these within minutes.
- Wholewheat/Multigrain Bread: 4 slices
- Boiled sweet corn: 1/2 cup
- Butter: 1 tsp (optional)
- Mint leaves: 4-5
- Spinach: 5 leaves blanched
- Chat masala: 1/4 tsp
- Black pepper: 1/4 tsp
- Salt: to taste
- Cottage cheese: 1 tbsp crumbled
- Make a paste of sweet corn, butter mint, salt and keep aside.
- Now finely chop the blanced spinach and keep it aside.
- Now in the sweet corn paste, mix chat masala and black pepper.
- Take the bread slices and cut out the sides and then will a rolling pin press it a little.
- Spread the sweet corn paste and then on one side put a layer of cottage cheese and spinach and gradually roll it up.
- Take clean wrap to fold this into it like a toffee wrap and put in the fridge for 15 mins.
- Next remove the clean wrap and cut into small bit size pieces.
- Serve it with fresh hung curd dip and let everyone enjoy.