Dill and Paneer Sandwich is one of the easiest yet a super healthy sandwich which you can have for breakfast. Now these can be little tricky for kids incase they are green vegetable averse so making a sandwich in cubes makes it easy for them to try and taste.
Interestingly this Dill and Paneer Sandwich can be made into an open sandwhich to make it more color attractive to your guests and family too.The softness of paneer mixes well with aromatic dill..this recipe is full of protein, vitamins, phosphorus and calcium and we bet you would ask for me.
The mixture can be used to wrap in a roti and can be a great tiffin snack too.
- Wholewheat Bread: 4
- Paneer: 1/2 cubes and 2 tbsp grated
- Hung curd: 1 tbsp
- Garlic: 4 cloves
- Oregano: 1/4 tsp
- Salt: as per taste
- Dill leaves: 1/2 cup
- Tomato: 1 chopped
- Black pepper: 1/4 tsp
- Lemon juice: 1 tsp
- Ketchup: 1 tbsp (optional)
- Oil: 1/2 tsp
- Make a paste of grated paneer, hung curd, 2 garlic, salt , black pepper, oregano and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and saute chopped garlic add tomato and cook with some salt and pepper.
- Now add paneer cubes and dill leaves and cook till its done.
- Add lemon juice and ketchup and keep it aside.
- Take a bread slice and put the paneer and hung curd spread and then the paneer and dill leaves mixture.
- Cover it with other slice and grill it on pan and serve hot.