Ok these arn't just a perfect breakfast recipe from the left over but an equally good cooktail snack to make you guests go ga-ga over your culinary art. Now this is super easy to make and doesn't take much time too so you have no reasons to not make this.
Well what I love about this Pav Bhaaji Canapes is that they can be used as a dip, spread and even pasta sauce. Yes you heard it right and here is another way of creating magical Pav Bhaaji Pasta
So before you think more about making this amazing dish its better I share the recipe and let you go and relish the awesomeness oozing with healthy goodness.
- Whole Wheat Bread: 2 toasted
- Pav Bhaaji: 4 tbsp
- Hung Curd: 2 tbsp
- Fresh Paneer: 1 tsp
- Lemon Juice: 1/2 tsp
- Honey: 1/2 tsp
- Tomato ketchup: 1/2 tbsp
- Cheese Slice: 1 (Optional)
- Green Chutney: 1 tsp
- Salt: as per taste
- First make a fine paste of Pav Bhaaji and then mix paneer into it an again run the mixer for seconds.
- Take this out in a bowl and gradually mix the hung curd into it.
- Adjust the salt as per taste and add lemon juice and honey too.
- Cut the wheat toast into small square and the cheese slices too.
- Put a layer of green chutney and then a cheese slice (optional).
- Next is put the pav bhaaji flavored dip and a drop of ketchup.
- You can also garnish it with some coriander if you wish and serve.