Here is this very interesting Cottage Cheese Spread finally on my blog. Those of you who know me, would agree how much I love experimenting with my recipes and the whole idea of Recipe Dabba is bring innovation with simplicity and without much compromise of real goodness. So I was since long thinking about trying out something interesting for a spread or a dip and then one day, I just walked in the kitchen with this thought of trying out something for Paneer or Cottage Cheese.
Well I was disappointed with the results, however I took it for my aerobics friends to help me get more opinion and not the mention they loved it.So now I know its not just me..but more who would like to try this awesome home-made spread and enjoy it.
- Milk: 250ml
- Lemon juice: 1 tbsp
- Hung Curd: 2 tbsp
- Basil: 1 tsp dried (3-4 fresh)
- Garlic: 3-4
- Black pepper: 1/4 tsp
- Olive Oil: 1 tsp
- Salt: as per taste
- Boil milk and as it starts to bubble add lemon juice and boil for another one minute till the milk curdles.
- Sieve the paneer and put it in a mixer jar.
- Add hung curd, basil, black pepper, salt and garlic and make a smooth paste of it.
- Add olive oil too and again mix it till its of the consistency you need in your spread.
- Use this with parathas, toast, sandwich spread or even as a dip.