Have you tried these Cereal & Jaggery Ladoos? Trust me they tasted yum. So I was looking for easy recipes to make ladoos for my son who has a sweet tooth. I also wanted a healthier version which can go for breakfast as well. Now these Cereal & Jaggery Ladoos came very handy.
All I needed was a glass of milk and one ladoo and that was a hassel free breakfast. These ladoos have a perfect combination of all nutrients you need to start your day and trust me what else can a mother ask for. So here is the recipe of Cereal & Jaggery Ladoos
- Muesli: 1 cup
- Jaggery: 1/2 cup
- Cinnamon: 1/2 tsp
- Roasted Almond Powder: 2 tbsp
- Roasted Cashew Powder: 2 tbsp
- Ghee: 1 tsp
- Desiccated coconut:2 tbsp
- Dry roast muesli and then grind it coarsely.
- Heat jaggery a bit to slightly melt it.
- Add muesli, jaggery, cinnamon, almond powder , cashew powder and ghee in a bowl.
- Gently mix all of them together and gradually it would start binding together.
- Rub some ghee in your hands and start making small balls/ladoos out of it.
- Last roll the ladoos in the desiccated coconut and serve.