No wonder we have had these super moms from #OBMC getting their darlings try hands on some brilliant healthy recipes. One such mom is Renuka Parmar and here is what she tried with her kid for #CookWithRD ‘Baking Champs.
Here is how she described her recipe to us:
Made these yummy dark chocolate healthy brownies with my 4.8 year old son. He loves baking and was super excited for this bake. He kept telling me not to help him and I truly didnt do much.
Here is the recipe which I adapted from 100 days of real food.
- 3/4cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp dry fruit powder
- chocolate chips
- Sieve the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder together in a bowl
- Melt the butter and add honey to it and mix.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Beat in the egg in the mixture. Mix in the dry fruit powder.
- Add the warm water. The batter should not be runny and should be a litte thick. Pour the batter in a square mould. Sprinkle some chocolate chips on top.
- preheat the oven at 180° and then place the mould in the oven. Bake for 20 minutes or till toothpick comes out clean.