Dill and Mushroom Pasta, does that sound interesting? No!!
Well, if you love dill leaves and is aroma..you would never say no. Dill has very strong flavour and has immense nutritional benefits. It helps beat the allergies and increase digestions along with providing energy to stay fresh.
Age old recipe of soya saag is everyone's favorite at my place and that's when I thought to bring some fusion in the super easy recipe of Dill and Mushroom Pasta. This pasta was cleared by my six year old too, just that I had to adjust pepper to his taste and added 1/2 tsp of cheese to make it more appealing for him. So go ahead, try this out and let you family enjoy this super yummy and even more healthy Dill and Mushroom Pasta today!!
- Penne Pasta: 1 cup
- Dill leaves: 1/2 cup chopped
- Mushroom: 1 cup sliced
- Garlic: 2 tsp fine chopped
- Black pepper: 1 tsp
- Pasta Seasonings: 1 tsp
- Red Chilli flakes: as per taste
- Salt: as per taste
- Milk: 1/2 cup
- Put pasta for boiled with boiling water with 1 tsp of salt till al-dente
- Saute garlic in a pan till light brown and then add mushrooms.
- Cook mushroom with salt and black pepper.
- Add dill leaves and cook it for 2-3 mins and then add milk.
- Bring milk to boil and let it thicken a bit and then add pasta seasonings.
- Now mix boiled pasta toss it for couple of minutes and some chilli flakes.
- Serve hot with some toast and fresh juice.