And then we had Sprouts and Paneer Sandwich... This sandwich is my 10 mins quick fix recipe and you would love it to the core. The beauty of this Sprouts and Paneer Sandwich is that it doesn't need much of ingredients and the taste it give is great. Also this Sprouts and Paneer Sandwich is loaded with goodness of sprouts and high on protein and calcium. Avoid overcooking the sprouts and it would loose its fibre which adds not just to the crunch but also the nutrition.
Our body needs holistic food and a mix of all carbs , protein, fat and minerals and how we cook without loosing the good essence of our food is very important. This Sprouts and Paneer Sandwich goes well for your picnics too. So here is the recipe for you to try out this easy bite Sprouts and Paneer Sandwich.
- Whole Wheat Bread: 4 slices
- Moong Sprouts: 1 cup
- Paneer: 50 gms cubed
- Onions: 1 chopped
- Tomato: 1/2 chopped
- Green chilli : 1 chopped
- Garlic: 2 finely chopped
- Oil: 1 tsp
- Chat masala: as per taste
- Black pepper: 1/2 tsp
- Tomato Sauce : 1/2 tsp
- Green Chutney: 1/2 tsp
- Heat oil and saute garlic and then onion.
- Now add tomatoes and sprouts and cook on medium for 2 mins.
- Now add Paneer cubes and chat masala and black pepper.
- Take the bread and spread chutney and sauce on one slice each.
- Now layer the cooked mixture and make a sandwhich.
- Grill it and serve hot or pack this protein loaded sandwich to school.